Certified Swiss Fiduciary, TEP
In his position as founder and CEO, Thomas Bär is mainly responsible for the operational management and the organization of CUIDAS. In particular, this includes the coordination and handling of the daily business as well as the implementation and optimization of processes.
Furthermore, Thomas Bär serves as member on the Board of Directors of CUIDAS. This combination ensures an efficient management and organization structure, as well as a short communication line and fast decision-making process.
Prior to founding CUIDAS, Thomas Bär has held various positions in trust and fiduciary companies as well as in law and tax law firms with an international alignment. His professional focus lies in the integral counselling for enterprises, enterpreneurs and their families in an international context.
- Certified Swiss Fiduciary
- Dip. ITM, Diploma in International Trust Management, Registered Trust & Estate Practicioner TEP
Field of expertise
- Fiduciary services
- Management & organization of companies, trusts & foundations
- Bookkeeping & accounting
- Corporate & individual taxes
- Wealth & estate planning
- Society of Trust and Estate Practicioners (STEP)